[vdr] Re: DXR3 plugin compilation problem with vdr-1.3.20 anddvd plugin patches from CVS [was] problems playing DVDs

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 12:37 +0000, Richard Wall wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
> > I added that to my dxr3 patch collection, as well as added combined
> > patches + rolled patched tarballs.  http://cachalot.mine.nu/src/dxr3/
>
> Ville, thanks for publishing your patch collection. I'd almost given up
> on the DXR3 plugin until I found your page. I think it would be worth
> linking to it from the VDR Wiki pages...
>
> http://www.vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Dxr3-plugin
> http://212.227.36.83/vdrwiki/index.php/Dxr3-plugin
>
> ...is that okay with you?

Sure, go ahead.  Just don't add my email address there; feedback, bug
reports, new patches etc are better discussed in public, "upstream"
communication channels.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index