[vdr] Re: choosing a FF card

Gavin Hamill wrote:

I have no idea what you mean by that. Is that the same as field ordering, and not getting fields out of sync. I guess it'd be a matter of the rates at which you're driving the gfx controller...
yes, its the same as field ordering... lord only knows how you're *supposed* to handle junk like 3-2 pulldown etc...

My TV gives a very nice picture really, despite its crummy input. I cant
really justify ditching a perfectly working, modern 28" set.
Wow I thought any big telly in the last 5 years would have at least S-Video on SCART..
Indeed. I was most surprised that it didnt do RGB input too... its a wharfedale model. lovely picture but really poor on features.

People fell for it because the movie industry pushed it to death...
bleh.

And hurrah they're soon going to make us re-buy all our movie collection in Blu-ray/HD-DVD....
Joy oh joy.

Hehe. My scope ought to cope... :-)
Feh, geek :)
What, you dont think I should use my spectrum analyser too? ;-)

(just picked up a 100MHz one for 50ukp).

Home | Main Index | Thread Index