[vdr] Re: VDR-1.3.19 : DD-Audio stuttering when switching between Pro7 and Sat1

On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 12:30:06PM +0100, Dominik Strasser wrote:
> Dr. Werner Fink wrote:
> >
> >You meant Mpeg Audio decoded into PCM ?? This would be a problem
> >if you have disabled DD in the VDR configuration menu.
> >If you replay AC3 as PCM your speakers will be very noisy.
> >

> Hi Werner,
> my receiver displays the type of the stream.
> It displays PCM for vdr 1.3.20, but AC-3 + 3/2.1 for 1.3.15 + AC3overDVB
> or test_av_play (all for the same recording).

Hmmm ... it's a stupid question, but do you've switched the
audio stream by using the green button for the audio menu?

Maybe VDR should display at start of a replay and at channel
switch the available audio streams with the active audio
stream marked as the active one.

> DD is enabled in 1.3.20 (UseDolbyDigital=1).

           Werner

--
AC3 loop through sound card http://bitstreamout.sourceforge.net/
Howto http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=1958