Dual hybrid digital/analog tuners, low profile.
- Single slot PCI Express (PCIe) X1 board, half height.
- Two analog tuners, each with their own hardware encoders
- Two digital TV receivers for ATSC or clear QAM
- Dual built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoders.
- Pair of NXP TDA18271HD tuner chips.
Could someone who has this card please take a good look at the board and list all the chips here?
The REV C2F2 has
Making it Work
Steven Toth has released drivers for the HVR-22xx family cards. http://www.steventoth.net/blog/products/hvr-2250/
The windows driver and linux firmware extraction scripts are up on http://www.steventoth.net/linux/hvr22xx
then... make menuconfig edit as needed make make install reboot
Sample Kernel Output
provide the relevant portion of dmesg here