[linux-dvb] Bug in Driver or VDR or my Setup ?!?!

Hi all,

after several hours of debugging with Klaus (thanks again for your efforts)
we were not able to solve my Problem !
Now my last hope is that someone else discovered the same Problem and maybe
was able to solve it ... now some History:

The starting point is the DVB.071 patched with the OSD patch from VDR.068
and running VDR.068.
Everything works fine !!!

Because I need a second Video output and the availability of a SVHS Output
I changed the output to SVHS and composite by adding the Line
"VidMode(dvb, 2)" in the init frontend section of the dvb.c and the
Problems began.

- I get Kernelerrors "Record buffer full" no matter if I load VDR or not
- After loading VDR and replaying a recorded Stream the "Record buffer
full" Errors are gone
- Sometimes at Night Time the driver gets "Outcommand Errors"
- Sometimes the Driver didn't respond anymore.

OK I tried the DVB.080 (the downloadable Version and the latest CVS
Version) The Driver works fine with SVHS Output but:

- tuxzap works to switch channels but I can't watch encrypted channels.

- replaying of AV_PES Data isn't possible (cat foo.pes > /dev/video) On the
first try the screen goes black and the log is reporting "dvb: Playing
AV_PES" .. on the second try the screen don't go black but the log report
the replay again

- record (cat /dev/video > foo.foo) doesn't work either ... it just
produced 0-byte Files

- When I start VDR the following happens:
--- it crashes after switching to the first channel (looks like it crashes
immediately before displaying the EIT information)
--- and the driver resets but don't complete the init .. (the convergence
logo is displayed - disappears but the TV remains black)
LOG:
commandrequest error
dvb: ARM RESET

- When I compile VDR with the DEBUG_OSD=1 parameter (used to display the
OSD via NCURSE instead of the real OSD) the following happens:
--- it runs but does not display EIT Information
--- watching encrypted channels isn't possible too
--- replaying isn't possible

well I don't think that the driver nor vdr is full of bugs ... there must
be something I made wrong.
I hope somebody can gimme a hint where I should check my box.
I need the second output because SVHS is used for TV and the composite goes
to a RF Transmitter enabling me watching sat in my bedroom .. multiplexing
the composite signal doesn't work for me the picture gets too much
saturation after multiplexing.

Please help me ... :-)

Greetings
Stefan