[linux-dvb] Newbie - Which DVB for europeonline or equiv ?

Hi,

I am a newbie to all this please could someone help...

I am hoping to use europeonline to both view satellite chennels
and use it for the internet.

The development side is no intrusive just to see if its possible
to use the DVB card to display throughput and out put the
results and any steaming information etc.

What is the best DVB card for EON (europeonline.com) ?

Which DVB card offers the best versitility for development,
entertainment, ease of use and  support ?

I know that the broadlogic cards offer a SDK are there any
for any of the others ?

What else should I look for when purchasing a DVB card ?

Regards

Matt

---