[linux-dvb] Bug in Driver or VDR or my Setup ?!?!

Stefan.Hagendorn@lindy.cc writes:
 > - tuxzap works to switch channels but I can't watch encrypted channels.
This is because the new API doesn`t support the decryption yet.

How should i understand this ?

I can watch decrypted Channels - also with the actual (from 06.01.2000)
version of the CVS.

But i have noticed thet the CAM support crash after some time (can not say
how long it takes)

Sometimes the CAM-Support works only after a reload.

I hope you donīt improve the DRIVER fror "FREE TO AIR" only... -

CU

Axel

---