[linux-dvb] mpegtools (remux,pes2aud_es)

Hello!

I just tried the dvb 0.8.1 with the new mpegtools.
So I rcorded a stream (PS) with dd if=/dev/video of=test.ps and tried to
remux (remux test.ps 2324 2>test.mpg) it with the mpegtool.But if my
recorded stream is about 100M or longer, I often get a Segmentation Fault at
the same position in the stream while remuxing. The other thing is that the
remuxed streams always have some broken packets which make my reencoder die,
but I think that was discussed before.

The other thing is that if I use the pes2aud_es utility and I record a
stream for MDR Sputnik on Astra the stream is in general okay, but not at
the end. Then I record a stream from HR-XXL and pipe it to pes2aud_es, the
output is a lot to small (just 50k instead of 400k) and the stream is
totally broken cause of lots of illegal headers in the file. I don't if this
is a problem of the radiostation or a problem of mpegtools.

Did anybody made the same experience or probably has a hint for me?

Anyways I think the drivers and tools for DVB-Cards a really great thing !

Bye,
        André

---