[linux-dvb] Re: Broadlogic ABA-1030: Usable?

Ralph Metzler wrote:

>  > Broadlogic ABA-1030
>
> It does not work with the Siemens drivers. I don't know if there are
> any Linux drivers for it.

broadlogic has 2 boards that are supported under linux: the pci 2030 and
the pci+ 2030 card. The linux drivers for these cards are available
on the net. However, up until now we have not been able to get very
high data speeds out of this card (> 30 Mbps), although this is
probably not an issue for most of the readers.

Greetings,

Bart De Gruyter

Cast4All Belgium

---