[linux-dvb] Re: Problem locking transponder w/ low symbol rate

On Tuesday 03 April 2001 17:40, Steve Brown wrote:
> I'm having a problem locking a symbol rate of 7,323,000 Hz. I have
> several commercial receivers that have no problem. The TT windows
> software, also has no problem.

I don't know what is causing your problem, but I have successfully used the
Linux drivers to tune to channels with many different symbol rates as low as
4000 (e.g. the Dutch Fox channel on Eutelsat 16 degrees East).

What channel are you trying to view? As long as it's somewhere between 28E
and 31W, then I'm happy to try it.

I know that even commercial receivers can require very slightly different
symbol rate entries from each other for the same channel.  Try adjusting the
symbol rate either up or down by a small value.

Regards,

Dave.

---