[linux-dvb] OT: MPEG->DivX

Hi Mario,

I can only guess, as I don't use such large files.

First, what version of FlaskMPEG do you use? As far as I know there is
no limitation on the 0.6 preview.
If this won't work or you are already using Flask 0.6, what is the
problem in more detail.

Maybe you try DVD2AVI and NanDub. Have a look ath the webppage of Doom9.

So long,

Joerg-Oliver Todamm

---