[linux-dvb] Aspect Ratio / 16:9-transmissions

Hello...

as some of you might know, Premiereworld is broadcasting the
Star-Wars-Movies this month. When I watched Epsiode One on April 1st with
my d-box, it was in anamorphic format so I could use the better quality
on my 16:9-TV. Last week I finally got my second Hauppauge card (new
version) exchanged with the old version and now I have two cards working,
the second one with CI/Allcam/PW-Card. Yesterday there was another
broadcast of Episode One and when I watched it with my VDR, it was not in
anamorphic format but letterboxed. How did this come? Did PW broadcast
another version or was it the DVB-S/driver who converted it? If it's the
DVB-S.. is there a way to get the anamorphic format? Is it just a
replay-thing or is the letterboxed format already in the recording? I
plan to record all 4 Movies this friday and I just would like to get the
best possible quality...

Greetings,  Marcus