[linux-dvb] Re: MPEG2 and *.vdr

Hallo Manfred,

Manfred Schmidt-Voigt schrieb am Saturday, April 14, 2001, 1:36:47 PM:

MSV> I used mplex from the 0.82 drivers to convert the input files to all the
MSV> implemented formats.
MSV> I had some error messages about buffer underflows for the VCD and SVCD
MSV> formats. The source was a ZDF commercial sequence starting with the
MSV> "Mainzelmännchen". The whole sequence was about 64MBytes. Because I like all
MSV> the videoprocessing tools on my W2k box I copied all the resulting files and
MSV> also the original to the W2k box and tried several tools to convert the
MSV> files into a standard compressed SVCD but....

Try to convert the vdr-Files with mplex -t DVD into vob files
(vts_01_1.vob...).
They should work with flaskMPEG, only flask is producing some trash at
the beginning of each file (audio sync not correct then).

For me DVD2AVI is a bettech choice. But I'm also trying to find the
best solution for me..

Tschau.