[linux-dvb] Many thanks to all

Hy there

I'd to deposit many thanks to Klaus Schmidinger and all the guys who had
worked on this excellent project.

Its fantastic !!

I was interested on combination of PC and Video since several jears but
all with less succsess.
All the software which is coming with the cards is shit. (Windows).

And then, I had read i the CT about the VDR project and decided try.

Ok, the installation was quite horrible (Iam an absolute Linux Newbie).
And this was just another thing than simply clicking "setup.exe" under
Windows, altough Iam not affraid about command-prompt - my first PC was
running on DOS2.X .
 --- Programms are distributed as Source Code -> OK maybe this would be
usefull
 --- make, make config, make insmod ->  haaaa ??? whats that ??
 --- dealing around in the kernel -> brrrrr, never think about that
 --- going to the makefile and look whats wrong -> uups , no plug and
play ;-)
 --- searching for missing additional packages which had to be installed
bevore -> why couldnt that be 	documented
 --- etc. ect. -> it was really hard to do this with absolute no
linux-knowledge

BUT THEN, after 4 days of computer hacking (and an angry girlfriend) it
works, even with lirc !!!
Whaooo !!!
Its excelent, exact what Iam looking for, and its free !!!!

SO ONCE MORE: MANY THANKS FOR IT to all who had worked on it.

Iam happy.

Even one question is left:
Is there a way to share the DVB card between the VDR and an
DVD(VCD)-Player Prog, or is there a easy way to play DVD's on the VDR
BOX ? Changing between VDR and DVD(VCD) should be possible via Remote,
not via Computer Monitor and Keyboard.

greetings from villach/carinthia/austria
bb