[linux-dvb] AW: Total sound loss during recording from ZDF.

Hi,

Just found some time to chase through all my Easter recordings and I've got
exactly the same problem with my recording (VDR0.72, DVB0.82, SUSE7.1,
Kernel 2.2.0) of Judie Foster.

Anybody found the reason or do we have to dig around in all software parts?

Regards
Manfred

--
-------                   Manfred Schmidt-Voigt                  -------