[linux-dvb] SOft CI

Hi,

I am looking for some SmartCard Reader support, so I can use a CAM
without integrated Readler like the Irdeto. Maybe this is possible,
maybe not. But The prices for these CAMs is quite high with about
EUR250. But other BetaCrypt modules are available at EUR90. Only the
keys hat to be delivered to the CAM.

Anyone has further knowledge about that? Does it make sense to further
investigate or should I stop buing disk drives and buy a Irdeto to
retire my D-Box?

So long,

J.-O. Todamm