[linux-dvb] Question on pat/pmt generation in driver

Steve Brown writes:
 > I have defined CREATE_PAT_PMT, but do not get any si data on
 > /dev/ost/dvr. tspids says that all I have are theAV pids.
 >
 > What do I need to do to get a dvr stream w/ a pat and pmt?
 >
 > I'm using a Nova card.

With the Nova card you can just set a PES filter with TS_TAP
on the PAT and the appropriate PMT PIDs.

With the other card this will not work because it does not deliver the
TS and we do not support conversion of TS section payload
(which the card delivers) back to TS.

Ralph