[linux-dvb] Videotext on various output types

Hi DVBler,

I experimented with cables and output types yesterday and found that when
switching to YC_OUT, I don't get Videotext on my TV set. I do get it,
however, when using CVBS_RGB_OUT.

My question: Is that a feature of my TV to not take the information out of
the Y/C signal or is it the case that the DVB-S card doesn't deliver the
Videotext signal. Or is it not possible to deliver Videotext data through
Y/C?

Will I get it on RGB? My cable wasn't soldered the way I could test that.

Regards,

Robert