[linux-dvb] Tuning survey DTV - What features are needed ???

Hi,

as I am considering at the moment to extend the channel tuning mechanism of DTV,
I would like to request a few opinions about the most important features needed.
>From my point of view, there are two possible directions to consider, one is to
support DVB-C/T cards (if they will appear in the end), the other deals with
Diseq/several satellites and such things. Maybe there are even more choices ??
Who is interested in such features at all ??
Additionally, because I don't have any of these configurations here, I would
further be interested in some contacts to people who have and would be willing
to act as beta tester...

Many greetings...

Rolf