[linux-dvb] Re: Tuning survey DTV - What features are needed ???

Hi,

On Jun 6, 21:52, Rolf Hakenes wrote:
> Subject: [linux-dvb] Tuning survey DTV - What features are needed ???
> Hi,
> support DVB-C/T cards (if they will appear in the end), the other deals with
> Diseq/several satellites and such things. Maybe there are even more choices
??
> Who is interested in such features at all ??
>-- End of excerpt from Rolf Hakenes

I have a DVB-C card and use it with VDR (0.8 and current CVS driver). They
should actually be very simple to support - just have a look into the current
VDR's dvbapi.c. You basically have to replace occurences of "qpsk" by "qam".

Of course I would be willing to test this.

Peter

--
Peter Hofmann                  e-mail: junk@pxh.de