[linux-dvb] Re: will there ever be a vdr/dtv/dvd software?

Axel Gruber wrote:

> > three great tools? make it one for all! Will u?
>
> Klaus want to integrate DVD into VDR in future  !
>
> But first the whole system should be more stabil....

Well, now that recording/replay works so fine, the most annoying
problem currently is the unstable channel switching.
When I have the EPG scanner active I'm getting "outcommand error 1"
and "ARM reset" every few minutes.

I did some testing with my little ctest.c program (see
ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/people/kls/vdr/ctest.c) and traced the
problem down into the SEC_SEND_SEQUENCE call - but that leads
deep into the driver, so I'm afraid we'll have to wait for the
driver developers to take care of this...

Klaus