[linux-dvb] Re: Problem with dtv_scan / Tuning problems

Rolf Hakenes writes:
 > obviously there are problems with the AFC of the new CVS driver version
 > (23/6/01). dtv_scan hangs until he gets the timeout from the demux-device
 > (section filter). I would strongly assume, that something has changed with the
 > AFC (so that it does not work as it does before), because the value the
 > QPSK_EVENT ioctl returns as tuned frequency differs a lot from the demanded one
 > (possibly the meaning has changed ??). Additionally I can observe more problems
 > with tuning than with the last CVS version (many more tuning failures)...
 > Maybe these problems are as well related to the tuning problems on crypted
 > channels reported on this list yesterday ???

There are absolutely no tuning problems with ntuxzap on 3 different
PCs and 5 different cards (including a revision 2.1 card) here.
CI also works for me.
I'll check after the weekend if there is something which might break
tuning with other programs.

Ralph