[linux-dvb] Re: Multiple APIDs

Hello,

On Mon, Jun 25, 2001 at 07:32:29PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> I assume you are using the default channels.conf and haven't adapted
> the 'Ca' parameter of the encrypted channels to your setup. This parameter
> needs to be the number of the card that can decrypt this channel. if you have
> one crad, it needs to be '1'. My system has three cards, therefore my default
> channels.conf has Ca=3.

Yes, the error was in front of the computer. In fact I copied the lines
with the multiple APIDs into my channels.conf and didn't change the CA
entry. That's why all the other lines worked.

But why could I watch encryted channels at all when the CA entry is wrong?
Strange.

Thanks,
Lars

--
Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
        Civilization?