[linux-dvb] how to install a DVB-C card?

i have some problems to view digi-tv on my dvb-c card.
the installation will done right, the card is intialize, the osd of vdr works, but no program will be found.
the stest-prog (modified for cable-cards) also found nothing. then I change the low-freq, high-freq and offset in tuner.c (tuner[17] - dvb-c - why a mitel tuner?) to my hardware-described values - recompile - stest for the full frequency-range - and also nothing be found.
what do I wrong? what is wrong? the support of dvbc seems possible but is it really?

my card is a original siemens dvb-c card with ca-modul but without analog-modul. kernel 2.4.5 with v4l and i2c.
is anybody there who wants to help me?
my listing in /var/boot/messages is the same like the others with the same problem described.

holger