[linux-dvb] SV: Successful story of compiling the new version driver under Redhat ?

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

I have compiled it under RedHat 7.1 using kernel 2.4.5 from kernel.org and
gcc-2.96-85.

Regards,

Henrik Rasmussen