[linux-dvb] VDR problem.

Hi

I sold my old PC where I have been running VDR for over
a year, but I am having problems now when I have moved
the card to another old PC.
As I am still on a 2.2 kernel (2.2.19) I downloaded
the DVB driver version 0.8.2 and the VDR version 0.7.2
The hardware driver compiles fine and loads OK, but
the vdr program can not find the device.
I have looked through the sources and it looks like the
hardware driver uses devices in /dev/ost/... while vdr
look for /dev/video...
I tried to simply make /dev/video with the same major
and minor numbers as /dev/ost/video but no luck.
Anyone with any good ideas ?

--
MVH / Best Regards
Allan Jacobsen, AJ17-DK