[linux-dvb] Re: ppv and VDR

> i have problems using ppv channels (like c*ned*m etc...) with vdr.
> dtv can tune them without problems but vdr shows only a black screen.

You didn't mention which CI module you are using. If you don't have an
Irdeto Allcam, then the problem is most likely that the current DVB driver
doesn't work with many CI modules. The driver developers know about that but
they told me that there are currently more important things to be fixed, so
we will just have to wait a while ...

Regards,
hh