[linux-dvb] Re: Progress bar doesn't update correctly

On 26 Jul 2001 Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
>>
>> I found that the replay progress bar does not update correctly
>> when jumping between marks.
[...]
>> This is with vdr 0.84 / current cvs driver (todays, but version
>> before is same). DVB-s version 2.1
>>
>> Anybody can confirm this?
>
> I had the same effect when the play_iframe function didn't work.
> Are you absolutely, positively sure that you are _using_ the driver
> with my patch? From what you are reporting I would tend to assume
> that you are still using the unpatched driver version.

Yes, I'm sure that I'm using the patched driver, but that's not
the point as it doesn't matter if I use the patched or unpatched
driver. It's the same behaviour with both.

Anyway, I don't see what the display of the OSD has to do
with the play_iframe function? This don't seems to be related for
me.

I did a quick test. I commented out all calls to
cReplayBuffer::DisplayFrame in dvbapi.c and the problem is gone!
Strange. Could the play_iframe-call have some conflict with the
osd update which is done right after?

So play_iframe is still broken, at least with my config (DVB-s
2.1)

CU

--
Stefan Huelswitt