[linux-dvb] Re: Galaxis DVB card installation problems

Hi again Rolf,

I did already have ncurses installed. But to be shure I downloaded the
latest version (5.2) and build the library according to your instructions.
Before that I removed the self made 'cdk' dir. After installing ncurses
I removed all generated scipts and ran ./autogen.sh again. During
execution of ./configure the following lines occur in the output which
made me look for 'cdk.h' and put it in the self made 'cdk' dir.

checking for cdk/cdk.h... no
checking for /usr/local/include/cdk/cdk.h... no
ATTENTION: you need cdk for ntuxzap

Now I made again 'cdk' sub dir in

usr/local/include/ and put the cdk.h from the kernel in there.
Then the ./configure file gives no errors or warnings, only that lirc is
disabled as expected.

When I do 'make' the same errors as before are shown during compilation
of ntuxzap.

I am still puzzled about this...

By the way, I have been able to compile tuxview, and tuxzap was already
present and can be launched. The volume control of tuxzap is indeed
controling the volume, I also copied the example of the channel list
which can be loaded in tuxzap. Only still no response from the tuxview
(or xawtv) application when I change channels.

Ton