[linux-dvb] Re: Galaxis DVB card installation problems

  Oke Rolf,

This was an "aha erlebnis" as we say. I now understood that it needed
this library instead of the standard kerne cdk.h. So I found it and
downloaded it an installed it in accordance with your previous
instructions. Indeed now the hand made 'cdk' directory which I removed
of course before installing CDK was created and filled with a lot of
files. So that should be in order now.

To my disappointment however the same errors keep occurring at
compiletime of tuxzap, so i give them once more:

ntuxzap.cc:37: syntax error before `*'
ntuxzap.cc:116: `EObjectType' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:116: parse error before `,'
ntuxzap.cc: In function `int save_ch (...)':
ntuxzap.cc:118: `data' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:118: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for
each function it appears in.)
ntuxzap.cc:128: `copyChar' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:131: `cdkscreen' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:131: `popupLabel' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc: At top level:
ntuxzap.cc:144: `EObjectType' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:144: parse error before `,'
ntuxzap.cc: In function `int del_ch (...)':
ntuxzap.cc:163: warning: no return statement in function returning
non-void
ntuxzap.cc: At top level:
ntuxzap.cc:165: `EObjectType' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:165: parse error before `,'
ntuxzap.cc: In function `int set_audio (...)':
ntuxzap.cc:184: `CDKITEMLIST' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:184: `ilist' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:186: `LEFT' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:187: `newCDKItemlist' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:188: `activateCDKItemlist' undeclared (first use this
function)
ntuxzap.cc:189: `vNORMAL' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:192: `destroyCDKItemlist' undeclared (first use this
function)
ntuxzap.cc:193: `refreshCDKScreen' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc: At top level:
ntuxzap.cc:198: `EObjectType' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:198: parse error before `,'
ntuxzap.cc:241: `CDKALPHALIST' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:241: `alphaList' was not declared in this scope
ntuxzap.cc:241: parse error before `)'
ntuxzap.cc: In function `int getList (...)':
ntuxzap.cc:247: `k' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:275: `alphaList' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:275: `setCDKAlphalistContents' undeclared (first use this
function)
ntuxzap.cc:277: `vALPHALIST' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:277: `KEY_F1' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:277: `bindCDKObject' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:281: `KEY_F8' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:284: `KEY_F2' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:287: warning: no return statement in function returning
non-void
ntuxzap.cc: In function `int main (int, char **)':
ntuxzap.cc:294: `WINDOW' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:294: `cursesWin' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:294: parse error before `)'
ntuxzap.cc:297: `CDKALPHALIST' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:297: parse error before `)'
ntuxzap.cc:362: `initscr' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:363: `initCDKScreen' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:366: `initCDKColor' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:369: `CENTER' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:372: `A_REVERSE' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:372: `newCDKAlphalist' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:382: `activateCDKAlphalist' undeclared (first use this
function)
ntuxzap.cc:385: `vESCAPE_HIT' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:420: `destroyCDKAlphalist' undeclared (first use this
function)
ntuxzap.cc:421: `delwin' undeclared (first use this function)
ntuxzap.cc:422: `endCDK' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [ntuxzap.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

Someone any ideas? because I am running out of them.

Thanks anyway for your efforts, I appreciate that.

Ton