[linux-dvb] Problem with DMX_ONESHOT

Hi all,

I have problems with ioctl DMX_SET_FILTER where the filter flags contain
DMX_ONESHOT. The first time I invoke the program all works well. Starting the
program a second time I get a "could not set feed"-message in the syslog and
the program is unable to set the section filter.
When I don't use the DMX_ONESHOT-flag all works well.

I wonder whether dmxdev.c, lines 352 ff

        if (dmxdevfilter->params.sec.flags&DMX_ONESHOT)
                dmxdevfilter->state=DMXDEV_STATE_SET;
        spin_unlock(&dmxdevfilter->dev->lock);

should be

        if (dmxdevfilter->params.sec.flags&DMX_ONESHOT)
                dmxdevfilter->state=DMXDEV_STATE_DONE;
        spin_unlock(&dmxdevfilter->dev->lock);

With the change above DMX_ONESHOT works for me.

I use the current cvs-version and linux 2.4.13

Regards,
 Wolfram