[linux-dvb] Re: L64781 Frontend basically works, testers wanted

Holger,

I am using the Hauppauge Nova-t budget DVB-T card and have been testing the
driver over the past few weeks.  I live in London, where DVB-T transmissions
started about 2 or 3 years ago.

After I applied Marko's patches, the tuning works perfectly.  However, I
can't read any transport stream data from the dvr device.

I understand that you are using the full TechnoTrends DVB-T card (which I
believe is not yet available to the public).

I would be happy to test any patches you could suggest in order to try and
read the transport stream from the budget cards.

On another topic, I think that there will be a problem with DVB-T channel
lists.  At least in the UK, there are a large number  of transmitters, each
using different frequencies to broadcast DVB-T channels on.

Regards,

Dave.