[linux-dvb] getting unmodified TS stream?

Wolfgang Wegner writes:

 > Hi,
 >
 > sorry for this (maybe) FAQ, but I cannot access the archives at the
 > moment...
 > I studied the dvbapi to find out if I can get the unmodified TS from
 > the frontend, but did not really find an answer. Is there anybody
 > able and willing to give a short answer wether this is possible or not? :)
 >
 > I am tempted to think this must be possible because it is simply
 > "doing nothing" for the demux, but then again, maybe some people don't
 > want that to be possible.
 >
 > Thanks,
 > Wolfgang

It is only possible if you have a Nova card. The DVB-s has a hardware
demux and we can't get at the incoming transport stream.

Marcus

Dr. Marcus Metzler
mocm@netcologne.de                     http://www.metzlerbros.de
mocm@convergence.de                    http://www.convergence.de