[linux-dvb] original firmware vs. CIM modules

Hi,

I just tried John Williams' latest patch together with Hauppauge's firmware
from the 2.09 package on my Rev. 2.1 DVB-s card. I can watch FTA channels
without problems (using VDR 0.99pre4) but when I switch to an encrypted
(Premiere World-) channel, the screen stays black. I've got an AlphaCrypt
CIM. The driver seems to recognize the CIM because I can navigate the CAM
menu. The module also works under Windows with WinDVBLive 2000 [but not with
Multidec 8.0 (!)].

Now, I wonder how other modules are doing with John's driver?! If you have
got one of the modules mentioned in
http://www.linuxdvb.tv/documentation/cim.html please check if it works with
the patched driver/original firmware and drop me a line. If the behaviour
differs from the chart, please specify which hardware revision and which
firmware version you are using. I will add all this to the CIM compatibility
list.

Thanks
hh