[linux-dvb] Re: LinuxDVB/VDR newsserver?

Sorry. But the creation of the newsserver will face more disatvantages
rather than advantages. Let's not spoil the system. Just create in Majordomo
(of course if the Majordomo handles the mailllist) another maillist if it's
so necessary but do not create the newsserver.
To all German speaking:
I speak three languages English and German are among them.(I don't boast) So
let's respect the rules. Everything must have here a professional touch like
one fellow said once.

regards.