[linux-dvb] Re: I hope its not too oftopic...

PW sends EPG for the channel that shows game 1. The EPG just tells you which
game features what teams.
The list from http://www.dxandy.de/news/2001-10/pw_dxandy-131001.txt
does have the correct numbers for Bundesliga (checked on Feb 2nd).

cheers,
Christian.