[linux-dvb] Re: original firmware vs. CIM modules

Henning,

I think I've seen the same problem myself: sometimes the screen goes blank
when switched to recording mode. But I couldn't reproduce it yesterday:
I'll keep on trying.
WinDVBLive2000 uses the Technotrend firmware and Multidec8 uses the
Convergence firmware (I wonder whether this is legal ?) so my aim would be
for my patch to support the same CAMs that WinDVBLive2000 supports.

John