[linux-dvb] Re: Summary: Rev 2.1 and RGB (resend)

Hi Johann and all,

At 20:56 01/02/2002 +0100, Johann Hanne wrote:

>I've put a summary of the discussion about the Revision 2.1 board and RGB
>output on http://www.baycom.org/~hannej/dvb21-rgb. The files about the
>examined layout made by Roberto Deza are included.

Thanks by your page, wich is full Ok (not "quick-and-dirty"; what count on
this things is the real contents, not the fancy animations and colours
:-).

A few OT: How have you converted the PCL files to PNG?. This is a pending
matter to me, each time that I want to share a design :-(.

Best regards:
	Roberto Deza
--
Roberto Deza Asensio