[linux-dvb] Re: Summary: Rev 2.1 and RGB (resend)

Hi Roberto,

> Thanks by your page, wich is full Ok (not "quick-and-dirty"; what count on
> this things is the real contents, not the fancy animations and colours
> :-).
Thanks :-)

> A few OT: How have you converted the PCL files to PNG?. This is a pending
> matter to me, each time that I want to share a design :-(.
Well, nothing mysterious. Just loadad it into swiftview (thanks for that
link, didn't know it befoire) und made a screenshot with the gimp. It's
not a perfect solution, but it should be enough for that purpose.

Cheers, Jonny <jonny@1409.org>