[linux-dvb] Re: Multicast support and drivers rel. 0.9.x

Marcus O. C. Metzler wrote:

>Get the latest CVS version. Multicast is now supported just like for
>other network devices. Of course, you have to write your own
>application for joining multicast groups etc.

Do you mean by that that with a tcpdump on dvb0_0, after tuning to the
right transponder/PID I will be able to see multicast traffic through
the DVB adapter?

What about the possibility to get more PIDs at the same time (multicast
+ unicast)?

I'll try ASAP.

Thanks,
    Attilio