[linux-dvb] Re: NOVA+encrypted channels...

Jean-Claude Repetto writes:

> [...]

The only problem is how to get the TS into the CAM and at a reasonable
speed, preferably realtime. Although you can talk to the CAM via the
PCMCIA interface and implement the CI layers, you just don't have the
correct pin assignment for the TS io. You'll have to somehow trick your PCMCIA
controller into transmitting the encrypted and receiving the
unencrypted TS data.

Marcus