[linux-dvb] example of how to get TS_PAYLOAD_ONLY?

Hi,

sorry if this message is duplicated, but I believe I sent it to the wrong
address previously, so here it is:

can anyone show an example of how to get TS_PAYLOAD_ONLY out
of a TS, please?

Another problem I have is that
in a program I'm writing,  when I try to read directy from a previously
open()ed and ioctl()ed demux, following the usual poll() and
read() procedure,
nothing comes out, yet the board is tuned and correctly set:

I used the sources of dvbstream and modified the main while() loop to read
from fd[0] rather than fd_dvr, but it blocks.

Is there anything wrong in this method?

Thanks,

		Nico