[linux-dvb] Re: dvbsak 0.0.2

	Hi,

> dvbsak 0.0.2 is available from:
>
> http://jemmari.tky.hut.fi/dvb/dvbsak-0.0.2.tar.gz

	Sounds great!! I'm quite busy for now, so I won't have the time to
test it in the near future. But anyway some questions:

	* What about organization? Do you want to share the development with
other coders? Then something like CVS in SourceForge or, much better if
possible, linuxtv.org would be a good idea. As soon as possible!

	* What about documentation? Many tools can do that for you, if you set
some comments in your code. I only know javadoc and perceps, but
Doxygen seems to be a good choice nowadays.

	* What about specifications? I know it's a hard thing to do, but could
you explain us what is the concept behind your library?? I mean what
are the main types, the main functions, etc. If you could define and
present your API before implementing it, it would help everybody, we
could have a real global discussion about the needs.

	And pliize, keep it simple, avoid dependencies (I far as I understood,
you want to use RTP, maybe not so useful to install for the networkless
user), use autoconf, and concentrate on the primary features.

	Thnak you for your work

		ben

PS: dvbsak, what does it mean?