[linux-dvb] Re: Needs to get the SNR value in dB, with dvbtune

Johannes,

Thank you very much for your information.
I don't know if your answer is very satisfying for my needs, but at
least, that is very clear !

I've just read on this mailing-list archives (Apr-2002) that the SNR
results should be divided by 1.000.000 (1E-6) in order to be read in dB
(?). One of my collegues did an experimentation between a field measurer
(MCP3000) and the SNR value on the card output... and I noticed that the
comparison between both results are <<<APPROXIMATIVELY>>> "1.000.000"...

I will wait for Holger's comments, if he has some more info or patches.

Thanks again

Samuel