[linux-dvb] ann: dvb-mpegtools-0.4.0-1mdk.i586.rpm

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=13488&release_id=164722

In order to correctly handle my dvb streams on a mandrake system,
I have created some rpm packages, here's the one for dvb-mpegtools.

The link above ships both (old-style) dvb-mpegtools-0.2.5 variant
as well as the (new-sty)e libdvb-0.4.0 based rpms. Choose either
variant, the new-style one is a bit better IMO, a bit bigger and
perhaps it did require a bit less patching. (not yet submitted).

The source rpms are shipped as well and hence you can `rpm --rebuild`
them for your current system, note that the BuildRequires are set
for mdk and they have a dependency on the dvb-modules rpm shipped in
the same place.

Such rpms may possibly boost the usage of latest dvb developments
atleast for mandrake users. Atleast it gives you prebuilt ts2ps
binary, and makes users less wonder when things do not work since
the software has been seen working elsewhere.

cheers,
feel free to send comments,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ d(+-) s+a- r+@>+++ y++ 5++X- (geekcode)