[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with TechnoTrend dec2000-t USB

Alex Woods escribió::

If you get a kernel panic, then it's not your fault, but a bug in the code. If you don't require a dvb net interface, try playing with tzap from the linux-dvb pre-release tarball. Hopefully I'll get a chance to look at fixing the problem soon.
Sadly, what interests me is the network part of DVB :-(. I'm in a project where many wireless network technologies are integrated together, and DVB is one of these (only for receiving data, naturally).

In the hope that whatever reason is causing the panic would have gone in the newer kernels, I've downloaded a vanilla 2.5.69 from kernel.org. But there doesn't seem to be supported any more.

Is there a means to bring the support to 2.5.69?

I'm willing to cooperate in any testing issue you have.
Thanks!
David.