[linux-dvb] Re: hw_sections=0 causes disrupted recordings

to all - please be more specific about the hardware, driver/firmware and
vdr (modded, any plugins?)version you are talking about

2 full dvb-s with driver 24.05.03 and hw_sections=0, i have no problems,
with the latest driver (i.e. 08.06.03) and hw_sections=0 i do have the
strange damaged recordings (hw_sections=1 is ok), tested the recordings
with pvastrumento and there where frames missing (=no replay problem)
all tested with vdr 1.2.1

so i sill use the "older" driver/firmware (i never had replay
problems with that, but only recording commen german stations)