[linux-dvb] Re: Hello

Title: RE: [linux-dvb] Re: Hello

>Take a PC, 5 DVB-budget cards (-S, -C or -T), a 1000BaseT-NIC and you
>will be less than 1500 $/Euro - streaming five complete transponders or
>UHF/VHF-channels into network (which means about 75 TV channels at the
>same time).

can the DVB-S and DVB-C recieve terrestrial signals?  I just wanted to clarify here, Can a DVB-S card recieve a signal in DVB-T format that happens to be broadcast at 2 Ghz (within the cards range).  Is there any difference between the DVB-T and DVB-S formats?

I'm trying to decide between the Hauppage Win Nova PCI satalite or Nebula digitv cards.

We need higher frequencies and if the Win Nova can recieve DVB-T in the 2 Ghz range, that would be great.

-Brian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index