[linux-dvb] Re: Low Symbol Rate problem STV0299

Vidya Srinivas wrote:
Hi,

I am using STV0299B with TUA6100 MOPLL. I am able to tune to all the
transponders which are having symbol rates greater than 5000KS/s but not
less than that. Do i need to take any extra steps to do so?
Problems like this are usually caused by instable power supply voltages. We are using the same combination here successfully at 4340kS/s. Try to stabilize at least the 5V tuner supply using lowESR capacitors and/or try to seperate analog and digital supplies.

What card/box are you exactly using?

Holger