[linux-dvb] Re: Low Symbol Rate problem STV0299

Hi,

   Thanks for the response. I have checked the power supply and it is
stable. We have designed our own satellite receiver. We are using
SU1200 MK2 series. Anything else i can check? Anything else in software
special for low bit rates?

Regards,
Vidya

--